World’s Best Tourist Destination Eiffel Tower – History, Rules & Facts. The Eiffel Tower in Paris, the capital of France, is famous all over the world for its attractiveness, beauty, grandeur, and unique design. The Eiffel Tower is one of the seven wonders of the world. It is not only considered a symbol of love, but it is an identity of France and reflects the culture of France. The best destination for tourist in Paris, France
The foundation of this most beautiful tower in the world was laid on 26 January 1887 on the banks of the Seine River in ‘Champ-de-Mars’ in Paris. While it was designed by an eminent engineer Alexander-Gustav Eiffel. In whose name this grand tower was built. It took nearly 2 years to build this most famous work of the world, from 1887 to 1889, the construction of this tower was underway.
When this magnificent tower of 324 meters height was built, it was considered to be the tallest building in the world, then let us know some interesting and interesting information about the Eiffel Tower –
History and information of the Eiffel Tower
Brief description of the Eiffel Tower
Where is the Eiffel Tower Paris (Capital of France)
When did construction take place in 1887 (construction work completed in about two years)
Who designed (Eiffel Tower Built by) Gustav Eiffel (this tower was named after him)
Eiffel Tower Height 324 meters.
Eiffel Tower Built And Its History – Why Was The Eiffel Tower Built
The Eiffel Tower has now become the identity of Paris, the capital of France. It was built in 1887 AD to mark the 100th anniversary of the French Revolution. Let me tell you that the French government had also put some conditions for its construction. The condition for building the tower was that this tower should be constructed using iron, and its height should be around 300 meters and the distance between the four pillars of the Eiffel Tower should be about 125 meters.
According to these conditions of the government, the entire structure and design of this tower was initially designed by engineer Maurice Kochlin, in which it was supported by Emile Nougier.
Also Read: Best Tourist Places to Visit in Paris
Together, the two presented many different designs, in which they designed the tower in square shape, the design of this Eiffel Tower was shown to many experts, some of whom appreciated this design, but Some people strongly condemned the design made by these two engineers, even many people refused even to adopt it, after which both the engineers gave a lot of support. By improving the design of the Eiffel Tower, and after great engineers “to help settle things.Okay by Gustave Eiffel” to make the final design of the tower.
Let me tell you that Gustav Eiffel also designed the interior of the “Statue of Liberty” with his prudence and intelligence. The promising engineer Gustav Eiffel gave a very attractive and stunning design of the Eiffel Tower, meeting all the three conditions of the government. After which, out of about 107 such schemes, the project of engineer Gustav Eiffel was approved.
Gustav Eiffel then obtained a patent for this design of the famous Eiffel Tower in Paris and put it under display in the year 1884, while in the exhibition this design was named after the company itself. Then on March 30, 1885, engineer Gustav Eiffel expressed his views on the design and problems related to this tower.
According to historians Eiffel, through a speech, expressed his view that “this tower will not only be the art of modern and modern engineer, but it will be a new miracle in the field of science and business.” At the same time, Gustave Eiffel also said that if this tower is built, it will become the identity of France ”and this is what happened today, today this tower remains a symbol of France identity.
There were also some changes in it till 1886 AD and Jules Gravy was re-appointed as the President of France. Then, along with the design of this most beautiful building in Paris, its budget was also decided.
Eiffel Tower Rules
At the same time, after the budget of this tower was passed, it was again studied closely by the experts, which found some flaws, after which improvements were ordered to build the tower. But even after this the construction of the Eiffel Tower could not begin immediately, because after this, the engineer Gustav Eiffel had to sign a contract regarding the construction of the tower, in which certain conditions and rules were written about the construction of this tower. According to whose first rule –
“Only the Eiffel Company will own shares in the Eiffel Tower and the company will also represent this tower.”
According to another and surprising rule –
“The Eiffel Tower will be destroyed nearly 20 years after its construction.”
Following these rules, engineer Gustav Eiffel started the construction of this tower in the year 1887, then Francis Government also sent about 1.5 million Francis for the construction of this wonderful and unique tower. After that, after working continuously for 2 years, 2 months and 5 days, the construction of the Eiffel Tower was completed in the year 1889.
Like Gustav Eiffel it was designed, it was very beautiful and attractive and named after the engineer Gustav Eiffel as “Eiffel Tower”.
Let us tell you that during the exhibition and expansion of the Eiffel Tower, Gustav Eiffel earned a lot of money from it, but after a short time Gustav Eiffel had given the responsibility to another company for the modernization and expansion of the tower. At the moment, the Eiffel Tower stands firmly on par with Paris today.
Design, and other information related to the Eiffel Tower
Metal used in the construction of the Eiffel Tower
Considered the pride of Paris, the Eiffel Tower is built in the shape of a square, which has been used to make metal. There are about 18 thousand iron pieces in this tower, which are connected very well to each other with the help of about 2.5 million spikes.
To reach the top of the Eiffel Tower, you have to cross more than one and a half thousand stairs.
At the top of this tower built in Paris, about 1 thousand 665 stairs have to be climbed to reach its peak. However, this modern tower also has a lift facility, due to which the top of the tower can be reached. Let me tell you that this lift of the tower travels about 103,000 km in a year, which is about two and a half times more than the circumference of the Earth. It costs about 15 euros to lift the lift of this beautiful Eiffel Tower from the bottom to the top.
The size of the first and second floors of the Eiffel Tower
The first floor of this world’s most beautiful figure, located in Paris, has an area of about 4200 square meters, while around the floor of the tower is a canopy with balustrades, which also have telescopes for the passengers, so that the visitors here From this tower you can have a wonderful view of the beauty of Paris. At the same time, the area of the second floor of this tower is 1650 square meters. From this floor of the Eiffel Tower, tourists can also take a beautiful view of the city.
The height of the most beautiful Eiffel Tower in Paris
The length of each side of this very attractive and beautiful Eiffel Tower in France is about 125 meters and the height of its antenna is about 116 meters, while its total height is 324 meters i.e. 1063 feet, which is equivalent to about 81 storey building. . While the upper part of this Eiffel Tower swings in the air some 6 to 7 centimeters.
At the same time, the height of this tower is about 335 meters above sea level. Let us tell you that during the time when the Eiffel Tower, which was considered a symbol of love, was built, it was the tallest building in the world.
Eiffel Tower Records
The Eiffel Tower held the record for the tallest building in the world for nearly 41 years after it was built, although it was replaced by New York’s Chrystle Blinding in 1930.
How Many Craftsmen It Took To Build An Eiffel Tower
The Eiffel Tower, which has become the hallmark of France, was built by around 300 people. At the same time, the names of about 72 engineers, mathematicians and scientists who have made their significant contribution in building this tower are written on the side of this tower in magnificent letters.
The Eiffel Tower was built in this time
The construction work of this world’s most beautiful Eiffel Tower started from the year 1887, which was completed in about 1889 after about 2 years, 2 months and 5 days.
Tower size shrinks with changing temperature – Eiffel Tower in Winter
The temperature of the Eiffel Tower is reduced to about 6 inches due to changing temperature. Along with this, this tower also tilts down by about 2 to 3 inches in strong wind.
About 20 thousand bulbs were used in the Eiffel Tower – Eiffel Tower at Night
This Eiffel Tower located in Paris always shines with light, for this, about 20 thousand bulbs have been installed in it, but since 2013, the light of this Eiffel Tower is switched off every night at around 1 pm to save the light. Huh.
The Eiffel Tower as the world’s most delightful and attractive tourist destination
According to a survey conducted in the year 2015, the world’s most beautiful people come to see this most beautiful and arched Eiffel Tower every year. Every year around 6.91 million people come to see this tower of Paris and admire it.
Many films have been shot at the Eiffel Tower
The James Bond film also featured this uniquely designed Eiffel Tower in Paris, and a song from the “Beatles” that featured “Semolina Pilchard” ascending the Eiffel Tower. Apart from this, many films have also been shot on this magnificent tower.
The Eiffel Tower is one of the seven wonders of the world
Today, this magnificent work by Gustave Eiffel has now become the pride and identity of France. The Eiffel Tower is famous all over the world today due to its beauty. Along with this, it is also one of the seven wonders of the world.
Orders were given to break the Eiffel Tower:
When this most beautiful tower in the world was being constructed, then this tower was built for a period of 20 years and then according to the condition it was to be broken in the year 1909, but during these 20 years the Eiffel Tower scientist and It met all its standards, including technology, however, from time to time, the tower was plugged to maintain its strength, so the condition of demolishing the tower was deferred.
But then during the Second World War in 1944, Hitler ordered the military governor “Detrich” of Paris, the world’s most beautiful city, to completely destroy the tower, but the tower’s popularity, increasing popularity and the Radio Antina General “Dietrich” refused to obey Hilter’s order because of the completion of the plan to make. This tower thus stands as the pride and identity of present-day France.
There was an attempt to put a swastika over the Eiffel Tower:
Before the Second World War, some German Nazi soldiers tried to impose swastikas on this most beautiful Eiffel Tower in the world, located in Paris. Let me tell you that this swastika was considered a symbol of the Nazis, but later they did not succeed in doing so.
Interesting and interesting facts related to Eiffel Tower
- The world’s most beautiful masterpiece, the Eiffel Tower, was built to commemorate 100 years of the French Revolution. In the year 1889 it was prepared by the famous engineer Gustave Eiffel at the exhibition held at the World Fair (Global Fair), which was opened to the public for the first time on March 31, 1889.
- Only 3 floors of this world’s most beautiful Eiffel Tower in Paris can be visited by tourists. The first two floors of this tower have restaurants for tourists.
- At the same time, the highest level of this tower is about 276 meters high from the ground, which is decorated in a very spectacular way, to attract the attention of tourists.
- At the same time, tourists have to buy tickets to get to the first and second floors of this tower. Along with this, let us tell you that the record of seeing the Eiffel Tower by buying tickets is also recorded.
- The Eiffel Tower, which has become the hallmark of Paris, has about 30 copies all over the world. At the same time, a building like the Eiffel Tower was started in London, which was being built higher than the Eiffel Tower, but due to the non-completion of its construction, that building was later destroyed.
- The Eiffel Tower has also been repaired in the year 1902, in fact, the top part of this tower was greatly damaged due to electric shock.
- The Eiffel Tower, located in Paris, was first being established in Barcelona, Spain, rather than in Paris, but the proposal was later refused.
- In 2008, a girl married the Eiffel Tower, one of the seven wonders of the world, and changed her name to “Erika La Tour Eiffel”.
- In 1923, a young man, according to his strange condition, climbed the stairs of this tower with a bicycle, so that person won this condition, but in doing so, he suffered damage in the stairs of the Eiffel Tower, while later that person He was arrested by the Paris police for this illegal work.
- In 1957, due to the celestial transmission work on the upper part of the Eiffel Tower, which was one of the seven wonders of the world, this tower was about 5.2 meters high in 1957 from Chrysler Blinding, New York. At the same time, if the transmitter of this tower is omitted, then the Eiffel Tower is the tallest and attractive work of France after the Milau Veduct.
- Many pilots also flew their aircraft around this magnificent tower in Paris, but in 1926 Leon Collet failed to do so and died.
- In the year 1905 a staircase competition was organized at the Eiffel Tower by a local Parisian newspaper. Whom am Forrestier had won. Let me tell you that it took about 3 minutes, 12 seconds to reach the second level of the tower.
- It is illegal to take photographs in the night time of this most beautiful Eiffel tower in the world located in Paris. Actually, to take a photo near it, permission has to be obtained from the operators there. Actually, the design of the lights on the Eiffel Tower is copyrighted by its artists. At the same time, according to the copyright law of Europe, taking photographs of copyrighted things is considered a violation of copyright law.