If you are going to driving on mountains, then keep these things in mind. Let us know what precautions you need to take while driving in the mountains.
In the summer season people leave the city and move like mountains, if you are planning to travel on the mountains, then you will also have to drive on the mountains and for this, you have to make some special preparations because driving on the mountains more than the level It is difficult. Let us 1.1.know what precautions you need to take while driving on the mountains.
Also Read: Beach holiday tips
First, get the car thoroughly tested. The engine and tire must be fully repaired. Not only this, it would be right to get the brake tested by an expert. If you go towards the mountains with worn tires, then you will be surrounded by a suspension problem.
2 .Try not to drive during the night when travelling in hilly areas. Driving during the day which will be safe and worry-free.
3. Never put the gear in neutral. Keep the engine off to save fuel or else it can be a danger.
4. Do not drive fast like cities. Pass the trains coming from behind on the mountainous paths and run carefully.
5. There are no visible turns in the mountains. If this happens, just before turning, play the horn and keep your window glass open so that you can hear the horn of others.
6. Do not attempt to overtake on hill turns under any circumstances. This can be fatal.
7. While driving on the mountains, it will be better if you leave the music for a while. Because of this, you will not hear the sound of other vehicles and maybe untoward.
8. Do not put more people in the car or else it will be difficult for your car as well as there will be extra pressure on the steering which can prove dangerous on sharp turns.
9. If there is rain on the way, snow or landslides occur, stop the car in an open and safe place and wait for the right time. Do not run the car in this way
10. Do not look at the headlights of the exposed car. This disrupts concentration.
11. Do use hand-brake while parking the car on the mountains.
12. Always park the car in first gear.
13. While driving on the slopes, reduce the use of brake and use lower gear. Excessive use of the brake can cause break-even.